Our Advertising Policy
We make our money through online advertising – which makes this site free for you to use. We’re not trying to pull a fast one or rip you off, but we do need to pay all of the talented people and professionals who work on this site to make the Quality of Templates rich.
So we’ve adopted an advertising policy that works best for us and for you. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
We will not sell your personal details to a third party. Advertisers on our site may have access to your behavior via cookies, but not your data.
- We place ads based on where they perform best. We can have a collective negotiation based on expectations you have and work out to find a perfect synergy area to meet the campaign goals.
- We will not use behavioral targeting unreasonably. We value user experience too. Hence, Ad placements and revisions thereof, will be on mutual understanding.
- We will not be responsible for our users who visit us with adblockers on. We donot use any pop ups and mandatory limiters to turn off adblockers. This is against our policy. Users have the full discretion, how they want to use our website.
- We run more ads than it is reasonable to keep track of so unfortunately bad ads will sometimes slip through. If you have a complaint about an ad for any reason, please get in touch with us and let us know and we will do what we can about it – it’s not in our interests to displease our users*
- We do not allow auto-initiated sound. That means ads are not allowed to have the sound switched on when the page loads. If you see an ad that does this, please let us know and we will hunt it down and switch it off as soon as possible*
- We do not allow ads that make you download anything (especially viruses!), or which break the site in any way. If you see an ad that does this, please let us know and we will hunt it down and switch it off as soon as possible*
We’re not looking for spammy softwares or brands to trick our valued users into buying things, however, your ads proposal will be thoroughly reviewed and we hope to create a perfect synergy for everyone.
Advertising has been rightly and wrongly demonized over the years, but it’s part of keeping the internet free. Working together we hope we can make it a more reasonable payment system for everyone.
* To advertise with us, you can mail us at [email protected] with the following information –
- a screenshot of the ad
- the URL target with that banner ads
- what country you are in?
Further to the banner ads, we also accept website referral and sponsored posts. You can mail us your requirement for pricing and other information.