This is a free presentation template clean and simple, designed for business and corporate content. With this theme you’ll make a professional presentation in half the time, as it is completely customizable, with several easy-to-use page layouts and graphic files. You can keep the blue accent color, or enter the master slides and choose another color that matches your corporate identity. You can also use a photo background that fits your topic to make it more inspiring. Enjoy the quality of a premium template, but completely free.
This free professional presentation template features:
- Fully editable. Easy to change colors, text and photos
- 25 different slides with tips to improve your presentation. Choose the layouts that best fit your content. Add, delete or re-order slide pages based on your needs
- Simple and clean design with blue as accent color (but works with any other color)
- Feature-rich theme with examples of styles for graphs, charts and tables
- It includes a customizable icon family with 80 different icons and a world map (you can change sizes and colors).
- Use as a Google Slides theme or download as PowerPoint template and edit on your computer. Also export to PDF, JPG, etc.
- 16:9 screen layout (Can change to 4:3 with a click, but some graphic assets may not work well)
Download Free Google slides PPT TemplateThis Presentation template is fully customizable as per the requirement. You can change the color schemes, icons, and text boxes. You can explore other pages in Slides Geek to explore various designs related to timeline, business agenda, process flow etc. Including those unique and professional infographic designs can enhance the visualization of your presentation created with this free pptx template. Create best presentation and slide decks using Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides.
Rules & Tips for Building Powerful & Engaging Presentation Slides
- Start with writing your speech outline, not with creating slides
- Use more images and fewer text
- Use high-quality images
- Keep the main target on YOU and your presentation, not the PowerPoint
- Your presentation should be legible from anywhere within the room
Best Practice PowerPoint Presentation Tips
- Use the same Presentation Design
- One Topic Per Slide
- Avoid information overwhelm by using the “Rule of Three”
- Display one bullet at a time
Key Blunders to Avoid
- Avoid unnecessary animations
- Only add content that supports your small print
- Do not use PowerPoint as a teleprompter
- Never Give Out Copies of the Presentation
Tips to creating Your Presentation More Engaging
- Re-focus the eye on you by fading into blackness
- Change the tone of your voice when presenting
- Host an expert discussion panel
- How To Make Your Presentation More Interactive
- Ask questions
- Embed videos
- Use live polling to urge instant feedback and have interaction the audience
Download This Powerpoint templates For Free and enhance your Presentation skill
If we discuss about the possibility of turning presentation ideas into reality and using PowerPoint is endless. A slide show can help a teacher teach a lesson, illustrate an past event, easily display statistical Facts & information, or be used for training in corporations. Moreover, A slide show can be a valuable tool for teaching, sharing and learning. In fact, Whether presenting at a conference or convincing your parents to get a puppy, PowerPoint presentations are useful no matter what the topic and help communicate ideas to an audience. Thus, The invention of PowerPoint by Gaskins has saved presenters hours of painstakingly handmade displays, and created a professional and easy way to present information.
Furthermore, using PowerPoint Presentation PPTX Template like the one provided in this page, you can quickly draft the best and professional presentation design for your office, school or college.
This presentation template can be helpful for you in different ways. You can also explore presentation templates and ideas in other categories and pages as well. Use Advanced Search tool provided by PPTX templates to explore hundreds and thousands of presentation templates, designs and diagrams.