Download Free Google slides PPT Template
If you need to make a professional corporate presentation you should use this free template. The green and blue color palette gives credibility to your message, but you can also change it if you need to adapt it to your brand. Impress your colleagues, boss or teacher effortlessly with this design.
This free business presentation template features:
- Fully editable. Easy to change colors, text and photos
- 25 different slides with tips to improve your presentation. Choose the layouts that best fit your content. Add, delete or re-order slide pages based on your needs
- Includes specific slides to present projects, make a marketing or business plan
- Serious and professional design with blue and green color palette
- Feature-rich theme with examples of styles for graphs, charts and tables
- It includes a customizable icon family with 80 different icons and a world map (you can change sizes and colors).
- Use as a Google Slides theme or download as PowerPoint template and edit on your computer.
- 16:9 screen layout (Can change to 4:3 with a click, but some graphic assets may not work well)
This Presentation template is fully customizable as per the requirement. You can change the color schemes, icons, and text boxes. You can explore other pages in Slides Geek to explore various designs related to timeline, business agenda, process flow etc. Including those unique and professional infographic designs can enhance the visualization of your presentation created with this free pptx template. Create best presentation and slide decks using Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides.
Rules & Tips for Building Powerful & Engaging Presentation Slides
- Start with writing your speech outline, not with creating slides
- Use more images and fewer text
- Use high-quality images
- Keep the main target on YOU and your presentation, not the PowerPoint
- Your presentation should be legible from anywhere within the room
Best Practice PowerPoint Presentation Tips
- Use the same Presentation Design
- One Topic Per Slide
- Avoid information overwhelm by using the “Rule of Three”
- Display one bullet at a time
Key Blunders to Avoid
- Avoid unnecessary animations
- Only add content that supports your small print
- Do not use PowerPoint as a teleprompter
- Never Give Out Copies of the Presentation
Tips to creating Your Presentation More Engaging
- Re-focus the eye on you by fading into blackness
- Change the tone of your voice when presenting
- Host an expert discussion panel
- How To Make Your Presentation More Interactive
- Ask questions
- Embed videos
- Use live polling to urge instant feedback and have interaction the audience
Powerpoint templates free download and enhance your Presentation skill
If we discuss about the possibility of turning presentation ideas into reality and using PowerPoint is endless. A slide show can help a teacher teach a lesson, illustrate an past event, easily display statistical Facts & information, or be used for training in corporations. Moreover, A slide show can be a valuable tool for teaching, sharing and learning. In fact, Whether presenting at a conference or convincing your parents to get a puppy, PowerPoint presentations are useful no matter what the topic and help communicate ideas to an audience. Thus, The invention of PowerPoint by Gaskins has saved presenters hours of painstakingly handmade displays, and created a professional and easy way to present information.
Furthermore, using PowerPoint Presentation PPTX Template like the one provided in this page, you can quickly draft the best and professional presentation design for your office, school or college.
This presentation template can be helpful for you in different ways. You can also explore presentation templates and ideas in other categories and pages as well. Use Advanced Search tool provided by PPTX templates to explore hundreds and thousands of presentation templates, designs and diagrams.