Download Free Google slides PPT Template
Minimal portfolio Free presentation templates
Tired of seeing overly complex presentations? Minimal design is always a good way to convey ideas. Use multipurpose templates to create presentations that appeal to everyone. This template is a awesome Google slide theme and Power point template that will appeal to your audience and get innovative ideas with a simple and minimal screen. Also, Unique and modern slides are provided. Easily insert ideas and get ready for a presentation that will be coming soon. Also, Take your presentation to the next level with aesthetic templates that please your company and focus your ideas on the main. This minimalist Google slide theme and PPT template includes simple slides that are ideal for presenting modern design layouts and portfolios. It provides slides for images, information to which you can add icons, data, and space to give your audience visual information so you can better understand the information presented.
- Fully editable and easy to edit
- 25 unique slides
- Contain editable graphics and maps
- Templates designed to be used in Google Slides and PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Minimal and corporate design that works with any accent color.
- Feature-rich theme with examples of styles for graphs, charts and tables.
This Presentation template is fully customizable as per the requirement. You can change the color schemes, icons, and text boxes. You can explore other pages in Slides Geek to explore various designs related to timeline, business agenda, process flow etc. Including those unique and professional infographic designs can enhance the visualization of your presentation created with this free pptx template. Create best presentation and slide decks using Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides.
Rules & Tips for Building Powerful & Engaging Presentation Slides
- Start with writing your speech outline, not with creating slides
- Use more images and fewer text
- Use high-quality images
- Keep the main target on YOU and your presentation, not the PowerPoint
- Your presentation should be legible from anywhere within the room
Best Practice PowerPoint Presentation Tips
- Use the same Presentation Design
- One Topic Per Slide
- Avoid information overwhelm by using the “Rule of Three”
- Display one bullet at a time
Key Blunders to Avoid
- Avoid unnecessary animations
- Only add content that supports your small print
- Do not use PowerPoint as a teleprompter
- Never Give Out Copies of the Presentation
Tips to creating Your Presentation More Engaging
- Re-focus the eye on you by fading into blackness
- Change the tone of your voice when presenting
- Host an expert discussion panel
- How To Make Your Presentation More Interactive
- Ask questions
- Embed videos
- Use live polling to urge instant feedback and have interaction the audience
Powerpoint templates free download and enhance your Presentation skill
If we discuss about the possibility of turning presentation ideas into reality and using PowerPoint is endless. A slide show can help a teacher teach a lesson, illustrate an past event, easily display statistical Facts & information, or be used for training in corporations. Moreover, A slide show can be a valuable tool for teaching, sharing and learning. In fact, Whether presenting at a conference or convincing your parents to get a puppy, PowerPoint presentations are useful no matter what the topic and help communicate ideas to an audience. Thus, The invention of PowerPoint by Gaskins has saved presenters hours of painstakingly handmade displays, and created a professional and easy way to present information.
Furthermore, using PowerPoint Presentation PPTX Template like the one provided in this page, you can quickly draft the best and professional presentation design for your office, school or college.
This presentation template can be helpful for you in different ways. You can also explore presentation templates and ideas in other categories and pages as well. Use Advanced Search tool provided by PPTX templates to explore hundreds and thousands of presentation templates, designs and diagrams.